The Czech team’s participation in the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon is only possible thanks to the generosity of innovative and visionary partners that support the team and participate in new solutions towards sustainable development. Fundraising is very challenging in the current economic climate of our country, the Czech Republic, but the enthusiasm with which our partners support the project, helps us make our dream come true and deliver the AIR House to California.
- Integration of company policy with an academic environmental project.
- Connection with the most prestigious university competition in the field of sustainable solar architecture.
- Promotion within the Czech Republic and the CTU.
- Presentation in international media.
- To built the AIR House, both in the Czech Republic and in the US.
- To transport the house from Prague to California and back.
- To provide transfer and accommodation for the CTU student team in California during the construction and presentation.
- Support to organize events associated with the AIR House presentation.
Ing. arch. Dalibor Hlaváček, Ph.D.
Czech Technical University in Prague
Faculty of Architecture
Dept. of Architectural Design II
166 34 Prague 6
T +420 777 165 450