1. What is your position in the team?
Designer of measurement and regulation and smart home installations. A coordinator of installations and photovoltaic systems.
2. What is your favorite quotation, saying or a motto?
Sometimes it is good to remember the following quote: “Keep a good mood. It won’t solve your problems,
but it will make so many people angry, that it is worth enjoying it.” Jan Werich
3. What is your favorite tree and why?
Pine, oak, lime-tree, they are all majestic, whereas lime-tree is in our national emblem. I also like all fruit trees.
4. Which is the closest to your heart, a pencil, pen, mouse or a fountain pen?
A pencil, but I use a mouse most of all, of course.
5. A place where you like to spend time?
There is less and less time in the country, especially in the mountains, even abroad.
6. A sentence from your favorite book?
I don’t read much lately, but it would probably be something by Terry Pratchett, describing Rincewind (a clumsy jobless wizard)
from the Discworld series.
7. What should everybody know about the Czech Republic?
It is a small beautiful country with beautiful nature and rich with historic landmarks. Visiting our country, not only Prague,
is definitely worth it.
8. Why are you interested in sustainability and green architecture or sustainable power supply?
It is our future and a smart way to keep our life standard at a high level without burdening our environment too much.
9. What about the AIR House do you like the most?
The fenestrated wall between the living space, terrace and kitchen, which offers contact with nature; and the cushioned sitting
under the window.
10. Your favorite building in the Czech Republic?
The seat of the ČSOB Bank in Radlická street, The National Technical University, the River City Complex in Karlín, Ještěd,