1. What is your position in the team?
2. What is your favorite quotation, saying or a motto?
A smile – costs nothing, gives a lot.
3. What is your favorite tree and why?
Maple tree – I like its autumn colors.
4. Which is the closest to your heart, a pencil, pen, mouse or a fountain pen?
5. A place where you like to spend time?
There are two places – the streets of Prague and a cottage in Southern Bohemia.
6. A sentence from your favorite book?
Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.
(Paulo Coelho – the Alchemist)
7. What should everybody know about the Czech Republic?
That the Czech Republic is not Chechnya.
8. Why are you interested in sustainability and green architecture or sustainable power supply?
I think we should not only care about the things concerning us directly, but we should also think about the future, and what will our
decisions and actions cause.
9. What about the AIR House do you like the most?
A simplicity that hides all that is needed within itself.
10. Your favorite building in the Czech Republic?
The church of St. Wenceslas in Vršovice, Prague