Ing. Jan Žemlička
1. What is your position in the team?
Not even I know that.
2. What is your favorite quotation, saying or a motto?
There’s no credit in sneezing at work, when there’s nothing to do.
3. What is your favorite tree and why?
I’m not particular; each tree has something to it, just like women have.
4. Which is the closest to your heart, a pencil, pen, mouse or a fountain pen?
I never thought about that, but I’m not fond of fountain pens. I think they are too spiffy.
5. A place where you like to spend time?
In a good company.
6. A sentence from your favorite book?
Jan Werich, Fimfarum, Fisherman and his Wife. “Golden fish, hear my words, come out the water, appear once again,
my wife is a wicked witch, there’s nothing good enough to her.”
7. What should everybody know about the Czech Republic?
That it exists and that there are positive things there, steeling is not what we are about.
8. Why are you interested in sustainability and green architecture or sustainable power supply?
I’m not interested in things like that; I just hate the whole business around these words. I’m just trying to find a context aiming
at simplicity and using the experience of past generations
9. What about the AIR House do you like the most?
Watching how things work out absolutely according to the motto “Journey is the destination.”
10. Your favorite building in the Czech Republic?
I don’t really have a favorite building. There are just buildings I like more than others, e.g. National Technical Library or the
ĆSOB bank in Radlice.